Thursday, July 22, 2010

A few months later...

A few months passed since I initially started writing in this Blog, and I kind of forgot about the squeaking chicken, until I opened my drawer this morning and heard a familiar squeaking noise coming from under the tons of stuff inside. I recognized it immediately! It was THE SQUEAKING CHICKEN. She was calling out to me, asking me to take out, and I certainly couldn't abandon her again and leave her in there all alone amongst all the old and unused stuff.

I took her out and placed her on the cupboard, until a new owner can be found, but I couldn't just leave her there. Something was missing, but couldn't quiet realize what. Then it clicked.... She didn't have a name! So I decided to name her MELODY.

Melody is now sitting on the cupboard waiting for her forever home, for a new owner who will take care of her or give her to a pet. She knows, just as much as I do, that she has a purpose in life.

If you are interested in trading something for Melody the Squeaking Chicken, then please drop me an email on metal_angel_85@yahoo.com and let me know what you would like to trade for her.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment